Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Last updated: August 10, 2014
2. Your access to and use of the Earnix Blog is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Earnix Blog.
3. By accessing or using the Earnix Blog you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Earnix Blog.
Links To Other Web Sites
5. The Earnix Blog may contain links to third-party web sites or Blogs that are not owned or controlled by Earnix.
Earnix has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or Blogs. You further acknowledge and agree that Earnix shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or blogs available on or through any such web sites or blogs.
6. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or blogs that you visit.
7. You acknowledge that Content on the Blog is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
8. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, Earnix does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, with respect to the source code of the Blog.
9. You acknowledge and agree that Earnix is, and shall at all times remain, the sole and exclusive owner(s) of all right, title and interest (including, without limitation, copyright), in and to the Blog and its Content, and that your right to use the Blog, and any of the Blog’s Content, as set forth herein, shall be for personal, non-commercial use only and shall not in any way transfer or convey any ownership rights or other proprietary interests therein to you.
10. Should You provide Earnix with any ideas and/or comments on the Blog (collectively, “Suggestions”) pertaining to Earnix, the Blog and/or its services, including, without limitation, bug fixes and improvements, Earnix will own all right, title and interest in and to the Suggestions and will be free to use the Suggestions without any liability or payment to You. You hereby irrevocably assign to Earnix all right, title and interest in and to Suggestions and agree to provide Earnix reasonable assistance, but at Earnix’s cost, required in order to document, perfect and maintain Earnix’s rights in the Suggestions.
Limitation of Liability
11. IN NO EVENT WILL EARNIX BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM THE BLOG OR ANY USE OF THE BLOG, OR OF ANY SITE OR RESOURCE LINKED TO, REFERENCED, OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE BLOG, OR FOR THE USE OR DOWNLOADING OF, OR ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST SAVINGS OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, EVEN IF EARNIX IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS EXCLUSION AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORIES.
12. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
13. The competent courts of the district of Tel- Aviv, Israel shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising hereunder.
14. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding the Blog, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Blog.
15. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 7 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
16. By continuing to access or use the Blog after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Earnix Blog.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at community @ earnix.com (remove spaces)